Pages

May 10, 2005

MC days again... voiceless and leg injuried.

yo hi everyone... todae is my 2nd day of Mc since yesterdae... this time really sick till very cham le... now voiceless and leg becum cripple... lolx... haix... all this happen on Saturday... when i was boarding 24.. then suddenly the bus braked then i lost my balance and fall dwn... in addition there was a guy standing beside me also lost his balance... then fall on me... if tt guy is a handsome one then maybe i wont mind... lolx... jk only.. but this guy is nt skinny one but kinda a big size guy... wow i am really very unlucky... now cause my leg to be injuried.. its really hurtz...

todae feeling much more better for my voice... but nt my leg.. it still very painful... and i cant even walked properly le.. feelin kinda sad sia... anyway hope tml will be able to report back to wrk cos i dun really wanna waste my Mc days just like tt... therefore i just blog till here... k... take care to anyone read my blog...