Pages

June 23, 2005

hey hi i'm back everyone

wow finally i'm back to blog here le.. hehe.. anyone misses me here? hehe so bhb hor... anyway i just get back my lap top after it reformate due to virsues.. haix.. kinda sad as all my data and my reports have been lost... ermm beside my fav photos and songs have also been lost... so bloody shit de lo.. haha..
wow nearly one month never blog le.. anyway justr letting u all know that i am currently very busy wif my full time job plus my part time tuition... i total have 8 students now.. all of them are very cute... they click me kinda well too.. lolx... i feel very happy when i'm with them.. so how's everyone life now? i misses him especially.. ever since after 17th of may... i already nv c him for 1 month plus le... heard that he have grow fatter le.. hehe.. but then to me maybe he like tt more cute ba.. haha...

anyway i think better blog till here.. hope that i will get back to blogging soon...