Pages

July 19, 2005

Times Passes Fast....

hey hi everyone... i'm back to blog again... 2 weeks have passed le... hw's everyone life so far? as for me mi life is still like tt.... nthing special happen to me.. lolx.. Recently lost 1 student assignment as his parents think my slot too pack le... so wanna give me some break which i think also reasonable ba... kinda excited as 2 more months my birthdae le.. haha... turning 21 yrs old le.. wow sound quite old le hor...

some day ago something happen to me... one of my ex wanna patch up wif me... but cum to think is rather nt right as i dun have any feelin for him anymore le... unless is another person la... hehe... but i really kinda very disappointed as when i told him i dun have any feelin for.. then he reply.. cum to think i also nt his type of girl as we both have communication break dwn... wat for is alrdy noe tt i'm nt his type why bother to ask me patch? nthing better to do or juz for fun... or is it by saying this he will feel better or saved his face... ermm.. frankly la.. i dun realli understand guys le... who always say we girls are hard to understand... instead they are always living their own world... lolx...

in fact maybe now isnt a gd time for me to involve in a relationship unless i can totally forget him, but i wonder when as i cant get him out of my life... haix.. what to do.. perhap i own him too much in the past life... so bo liao hor me... hehe.. maybe sick till i becum abit crazy le ba... wat to do nw having fever and flu... both attack me together... sad le.. ystdae tt stupid rain lo.. kanna caught in rain ma... so nw sick le.. haha... i nid someone to take care of me ba perhap... hehe... sound kinda despo hor.. but dun wrry i noe tt i still prefer single life nw ba... unless is him then no one can replace him for the time being...

maybe years dwn the road there might be someone special ba... and i knw i pretty contented wif my life nw.. and nw gettin prepared for my exam nxt month... sad le.. haven finish study yet.. hehe...but then i will work hard to pass it no matter wat.. hehe... tts all for todae le... take care pal...