Pages

April 09, 2006

I am back again in Blogging... Monday i juz attended the Prudential No.1 Bash party.. hehe.. Is a kind of celebration my company organise as we take over AIA last yr, 2005 as Number 1.. lolx... so Happy wor.. took alot of Picture on that day... so Zhi Lian hor me.. haha... i had a great night that dae...

Haix.. i failed my HI exam again yesterdae.. Wow this is the 4th time i failed again wor... sad sad.. dunnoe wat happen to my study wor... maybe i really gt a problem understanding the question ba.. Or is it i am fated not to be an adviser? haix... so demoralised le me... Beside this my production doesnt realli seem to be coming in le... all is like future cases de wor... haix.. i think i really nid to go and find more cases le.. arbo i cant fulfilled my target as a Premier Adviser le... OMG who can help me? Feelin so stress up and tense up wor.. Shld i really give up on this target? and onli aim for a Starclub?

I really think i like a guy call J now? haix.. hw? we two doesnt realli kwn each other veri well.. and instead we onli communicate thru sms... which causes my msg bombarde this month... lolx... juz feel veri funni cos gt such feelin once i msg him i cant control wor.. he also have the same kind of feelin... perhap this is fated ba... lolx... or is this juz an crush? in the previous post i did mention tt i like a guy in my agency gt gf le rite? now he and tt girl break up le.. funni dnno due to wat reason wor.. maybe he 's juz as wat my frenz say ba... a flirt guy whu tend to like alot of girls de.. Who on the earth can tell me tt there's a gd guy out there? sob sob...

Enough of my long winded entry le wor... me gotta end here le.. and go watch my da chang jin le... hehe...