Pages

August 18, 2007

Trouble!!!

i have been having headache for nearly a week le... dunnoe what really happen to my dam stupid brain... Haix... Doctor Suspect is Dengue Fever... Whereby i done a blood test on Monday and the result obtain on Tuesday... Luckily was non positive... Even though so.. my headache still persistence on. Doctor say if Monday the headache still on... I need to do a brain Kit Scan... to check whether is there any tumour ant... OMG... how can this stupid stuff happen on me??? What Bad stuff did i ever do??? To have this kind of treatment happen to me???

Frankly speakin.. i am really very scare, hope that this surely wont happen to me... Although i pretend to be nothing happen but the pain of my head is really undescribable... I cant imagine if i no longer around... what will happen to my family?? perhaps there is some ppl will be more happy if i am no longer around.... Who will there to miss me and think of me???

Woah... time really passes very fast wor.. my birthdae is coming already... i wonder is there still chance for me to celebrate my birthdae?? what if is really some bad tissue in my brain?? do i still have the $$$ to spend on my treatment??? dun say about celebrating my birthday....

Enough of all this issue le... i really feel kinda of lonely... without my peers even though my Dear is there.. but somehow or rather i still feel empty... is like a jigsaw puzzle sort of certain pieces wor... Anyway a reminder for those who have read my blog... Do treasure those ppl ard u... and also most important is ur health... which is something that $$ cant afford to buy....