Pages

December 30, 2007

Dar Dar Not at Home!!!

Wow been kinda a long time since last i blog... haha... anyone misses my update?? lolx.. haix.. been open the stall at Kallang Block 5 for nearly a month le.. the biz isnt doing well wor.. so sad!!! but luckily today the sales was kinda good.. hope tml will be a better one too!!! Perhap this might due to the nearby NTUC open le ba... haha.. frankly thanks to my mummy for always coming down to accompany and help me to tend the stall...

Today my Dear went for his sec sch gathering so i been left alone with my mum to close the stall.. haha... ermm this week he been meeting his frenz for quite a numbers of times le.. 3 times i think in a week... haix..is not that i dun allow him to go for gathering but hope this wont become a habit ba.. just like today he till this time still haven come back.. went to K box sing song.. dunno wat time will come back.. feel very sleepy but still gotta wait for him... as he doesnt have keys to enter the house!!

i just did rebonding during thursday... haha... look kinda flat lo my hair... of cos the one whom fork the bill is my Dear Dear.. he 's really a very sweet sweet boyfrenz... although sometimes he is really veri ji che !!!

Recently been working hard to rush for my quota.. tml is the last 1.5 days le.. after that i might not have any chance to clear my tokyo trip le.. sad sad... but i still wont give up de i will strive till the very very end !!! [actually i did thought of giving up and save the cases to next year] anyway me going to end my blog here.. good night !!!