Pages

January 26, 2012

How is Everyone Lunar Dragon Year?

Gong Xi Fa Cai to everyone!! How's everyone collection of Ang Bao for Singles and Youngester? For Me I am not able to collect any Red Packets this year due to Status Change.. Lolx.. Is my turn to give Red Packets to Baby and Young children.. Feel very different in giving instead of receiving.

On the 1st day of New year, my hubby wasnt feeling well. But he still insist to go Bai Nian with me. So sweet of him isnt it? Be grateful that under my excellent care he got recover the very next day.. Didnt affect our New year Mood. So Day 2, we had a long day visiting a few places like MIL hse, Hubby's Auntie Hse, My own Hse and my uncle's hse. Busy day right? On that day itself I have eat 3 rounds of Goodies Food.. Well I mean Real Goodies Meal.. OMG that goes my Diet plan.. ;<

And on the 3rd day of CNY, both me and Hubby had our own Date.. And we decided to go for a movie at the new shopping 112 Katong. It was a small area with small shops, and it wasnt very crowded. This is the show which we watch.



Jack and Jill is really a comedy which also filled with Loved and Laughters. Recommend people to catch this movie. ;>