Pages

June 19, 2012

Lie to me Drama Show

Hi everyone, after 1 month I am back to blog for fun again.. During May, my family and I went for an oversea trip to Taiwan. This is my 1st trip with my family and my Pocket have burned a big Hole.. ;< But anyway the whole trip overall was a quite an enjoying one, especially when you see the SMILE on my Parent's Face. The money spend was still worthwhile..

After back from my trip, I was busy preparing for my CHFC 3. However, during the Hard working period, I also addicted to this Drama show.. This show was a funny one, as it showcase my fav ACTRESS, ENG HYUE. And also from this show, I was addicted to the main actor too, KANG JI HWAN. Surprisely, that this show wasnt so popular in KOREA, but I really like it. Another show, I was chasing now was BABYFACE BEAUTY by ZHANG NA LA. Haha..

Below are some OST gotten from Youtube, enjoy.










credit given to people who upload to Youtube. ;>