Pages

October 28, 2005

Dear Blog... i'm finally back in bloggin again... life couldnt get any better for me... so hw abt all my pals? recently my blog get abit quiet le... no ppl leave any tag for me kinda sad sia... sorri for the late update of my personal life as my internet access gt abit problem...

me juz back to singapore frm HK nearly three weeks ago... wow the trip was kinda nice and interesting... HK lifestyle is realli veri different frm us... their lifestyle is kinda abit fast than Singapore... perhap tt's the reason cant get use to their footsteps for the 1st day... Sze... Li Jun plus me stay In Hk for 5 days 4 nights... and the events we do everyday is basically Shoppin.. Shoppin and Shoppin... of cos we do visit some interestin places like THE PEAK>>> DISNEYLAND>> OCEAN PARK>>> all these places are kinda interesting.. especially THE PEAK, u get to c the night scene of HK... and i can confirm with u.. it is more eye catchin than SINGAPORE night Scene... Recently Singapore gt one topic is about our customer service as compare to other countries is poor... come to this point i do agree wif tt... Those Sales Assistant in HK are more polite and friendly than Singapore Sales Assistant... i cant simply blame Singapore Sales Assistant... as i'm formly frm this line last time... but to me i do admit that some customer are realli hard to please wherelse there of cos have some easy going customer lo... nt so dam demandin de.. lolx...

anyway for todae i will stopped here as i'm feelin kinda tired le after going KTV wif Jiayi... lolx... so is time to slp nw..