Pages

September 30, 2005

Dear Blog.. i am back in blogging again... it has been days ever after i last blog... life to me is as usual... nothing interesting happen.. but then there is something i found out which is i am gettin more and more in love with someone... haha.. and i finally have given Sky up le.. anyway feel kinda Happi for him as he had found his true love... perhap is really true that time can realli heal everything or shld say when there are someone enter ur world.. u can forget your ex lover.. lolx...

Life couldnt get any better.. as recently i juz get my bonus pay and of cos an pay increment.. even though the increment is a bit low which is 40 bucks.. but then there is extra 120 dollars of allowance... better than nothing ba... this whole week i nv really do any much work... haha.. eat snake alot sia... as this whole week i stay in office and there are nothing which i can do... wow.. sianz...

furthermore update u all about my health recently... haix.. if really muz grade.. i will only give my health a grade c.. cos recently my old injuries start to pain again.. and according to doctor.. my bone near my kneecap have been dislocated... haix... feelin kinda helpless and worried as.. next week i will be going to HK... hope this wont affect my trip le...i think i better go consult a doctor next week ba... what do u all think? shld i delay or ignore? haix.. i'm really veri confuse...

btw pals.. hope those guys oversea will be able to update my news.. and too i also wish to hear frm u all soon... Feelin helpless and Loved... lolx...