Pages

September 20, 2005

dear blog... i'm back in bloggin again... i kwn tt no ppl will ever read my blog.. but nvm at least i still have a place to squeeze my feelin and points of view over certain issue... haix... life couldnt get any better nw... and i feelin more and more shag and tired over wrkin cum giving tuition together... for the time being.. altogether i have 9 students nw... wow sound interesting rite... but then frankly is getting abit tired over giving tuition to so many students...for god sake... now i also cant ditch them and dun care abt them le.. cos exam cumin soon... and most of them, their result is getting frm bad to worst... tell me wat can i do to help them??? sometime i'm really puzzle over certain issue.. am i a gd and reliable teacher? hehe.. me also cant understand myself... but i do admit tt i have some ways to mangle wif kids la.. haha... wat to do... born to be a clown ba... lolx...


time realli passes so fast... yesterdae juz attended jolene's birthdae... Esther and Dexter de ai De jie Jing... lolx... she's 1 yr old yesterdae.. wow cum to think i have generaly aged le... haix... yesterdae me and sze do have a great day at Esther's hse... as usual so long nv mit up.. of cos gt lots to catch up la... haha.. three lady make a market... but this time round Huie nv manage to turn up... as she's veri buzi wif her MLM stuff ma... frankly speakin.. Huie if u gt to read my blog... tell u something la.. u dun realli suit this line.. cos u r nt as ambitious as wat the rest of them are.. and also u are nt sly as them are... ermm.. i meant no offence k? for those whu read my blog whom happen to be in this line too... as this is only my point of view La... i do kwn tt this line can allow u to earn but tt's wat happen to ur poineer... but u earn more... they earn more than wat u earn... lolx... this is the cycle of stragetic they have... cos the more net wrk u have.. the more u earn lo... dun bull shit wif me saying that u juz gain experience and the company u join is different frm the rest... wat to to me is still the same.. u'r still a tools to the top management.. juz like wat we are in the normaly company...

haix... enough of all this stuff le... getting abit tired le.. always argue wif huie abt this kind of issue... and now we are realli veri disappointed in the way she behave... haix.. OMG whu can help her... perhap onli after some period she will begin to wake up frm her endless dream.. and face the reality... haha...

sze and vien say i always go back to old love... ermm perhap they are right la... but then now i also dunno le... to me i like yuwei yes... but then tt was in the past.. now to me he's my kor.. and my heart for the time being is no body else except sky... haix... but i kwn i gotta give sky up... cos he's my tong hua de wang zi.. and cum to reality he's nt... let nature take its course ba... haix... frankly these few days.. i keep asking myself.. do i still have feelin for yuwei??? and till now then i finlly got the answer.. i'm kinda dependent on him... cos he can teng wo.. juz like he teng everyone like tt... but whu kwn.. we might be the one for each other.. no matter hw long u kwn each other.. is only the time is nt ripe yet... perhap juz like wat weili say.. sometime we are meant to find each other.. as we are the part of rib cage for each other... lolx... so chim... juz like adam and eve...

anyway enough of all these le.. me gt to slp le.. time is getting late le.. tml still got to wake up at 6 am... yawn.... yawn... signz...