Pages

September 04, 2005

3rd of Sept, yesterdae... i juz celebrated my 21st birthdae.... feelin kinda happi and excited cos i saw many frenz attending my party.. even though quite a number of ppl throw me aeroplane... and yet i am very Happy to c so mani ppl turn up in the end... wow took quite a number of picture le yesterdae.. lolx... so excited... and also my kor, Yuwei is so sweet to take cover when i'm being sabo... lolx... anyway sometime feelin is so funny de... maybe last time nv being together is also a gd thing ba we... hehe... tt's why we can be so close nw... but who kwns what will happen in the future... perhap kor might say rite le.. we might be tong ju in the future.. haha...

Sze, my best frenz.. i'm realli very touched as she also as busy as me even though this is not her birthdae party... lolx... and juz wanna tell her that i'm realli realli very honoured to have her as my frenz... and too.. vivienne, pohli, jospehine, plus huipeng and also eddie... thanks for all ur help provided yesterdae... hehe... in addition thanks for everyone ur present... i realli enjoy myself very much that special day...

And ya of cos... all my wrking colleague... plus my Corochan ppl... hehe.. thanks for their presence yesterdae... haix... i realli feel like expressin my feelin now... haix.. but till now i realli cant forget him yet... haix.. why can this happen.. everytime i c him the more i feel for him but i kwn that he only treat me as his frenz ba... maybe the feelin for him can onli be hidden secretly in my heart...

k ba.. todae i blog till here ba.... picture will be updated later on in the next few days after when i came back frm Genting.. lolx..