Pages

August 22, 2005

i'm back again in my blog... wow life couldnt get ani better for me... as usual still workin and workin for me... hehe... wow this month keep on watching movie... haix.. dunno hw much i spent on movie ticket le.. haix.. moreover now 9.50 per ticket le... so Expensive sia..

yesterdae i juzt watch movie wif Sze and Qingshun... wow tt dae indeed is an happy day... lolx... We watch the Land of The Dead... Eeeeks... is such a horrible show.. very grossy and bloody... as usual i did not really watch the whole movie.. maybe 30 % of the show ba... u cant imagine how Happy I am yesterday... even though i knw we are impossible but can go out wif him again and c his face... i very Happy le.. lolx..

Last Sunday, i go out wif a guy who's Sze's Frenz... he's a nice guy indeed and we do have common topic to talk and the feelin he gave me is quite comfortable... lolx.. but i also kwn that everythin must leave to fate ba... i realli veri Ma Tun... as i cant give up Qingshun and yet i still wanna give him up... and throw away my feelin and memories i have with him... Sad... This is something i dun wish to...