Pages

August 12, 2005

hi everyone is me back in blogging le.. actually i'm nt realli a recent blogger cos sometime dunno what to write to update u guys about my recent well doing... hehe... Life to me is still as usual... Still waiting for my income to roll... and furthermore going to Hk in 2 more months.. Yipee.. so Happy...

Recently very trouble for certain issue... sometime cum to think dunno whether gt ppl after u is a gd thing or wat... maybe everything leave to fate is the best... One of my frenz told me this be4... Fate is juz an excuse to reject ppl... perhap she's right for some ppl case... Wherelse some ppl say this is because he/she required more time to think clearly something... nowadays gt some new nice song... which i find out quite interesting as the lyric itself contain some meaningful words... For example, Ba Ai Fang Kai, Si Xin De Li Yu, Cai Hong De Yan Lei... i came across that cai hong de yan lei from a 17 yrs old guy.. Realli thanks him to bring me laughter sometime.. even though i do like him.. perhap u r right that we are nt suitable ba... as both of us are still nt ready for a relationship yet... lolx...

He started to write blog again... haix.. but the old blog he deleted off le... dunno why he started to write a new blog again... but this time round his blog is alot of his anger, problems plus his daily activities... i dunno the reason that causes me to miss him so much and old memories of our smses and outing suddenly poured on me suddenly... anyone out there can help me and saved me out of this pool? cos i began to find myself drownin in the big pool le...

todae is another half day for me... come to say this whole week i onli worked for 1.5 days out of the 5 wrkin days... hehe... so gd life hor me... dunno hw long this type of gd life will lasted... and i still thinkin whether wanna quit and pursuit my next career as insurance agent or teacher assistant... One can bring me gd income while the other can bring me stable income... haix.. Problem sia...