Pages

February 18, 2006

Todae is another sad day for me as i failed my HI test again le.. Haix.. Why everytime i need to take 3 times then i can pass? Hope by next week i can pass the Hi test arbo i realli cant sell any Health Insurance by next week Roadshow....

So far break up with him is already one week le... although is juz one week gone, but He already gt himself a new gf le... Haha... I really veri surprised to know this as he told me tt... @ first tot can be back with him again and yet now i really no need to think of tt le.. haha... Perhap this is better for me and him ba... Cos no matter wat maybe they are both compatible with each other as Malay Shld goes with Malay... Is nt because i look dwn on Malay but is juz tt there's realli alot of problems occur between us... Although now i kwn is my fault for nt committing to him.. Maybe this causes him to be disappointed wif me and tired of our arguement le... Now juz hope that he can be happy wif this current gf he had... And i am really Sorry for watever i did b4 to cause him to lost the feelin he had for me... No matter wat... I really nv regret to be his gf b4 and hope he can stay as Happy as whu i kwn him... The disturbing guy @ Power Seraya...

And for the time being.. what i wanna do now is to pursue my career and of cos relation got to leave to fate ba... lolx... And ya to Alvin and to Weiqiang... really veri Happy for u all to be so supportive.. and of cos to all my frenz, dun worry i am okay now.. cant always look backward but muz pursue wat is in the future..