Pages

July 30, 2007

Firstly i wanna CONGRATS to my best frenz, Vivienne that she have been selected for the finalist for the New Face... No worries that you will be able to make it de... anyway this is not ur first time le ma... with your previous experience in the Ford Model...

Haix... Yesterdae is the Last Day of my roadshow at the bishan interchange... the sales there was pretty good for me le... at least i got cases in.. hehe... manage to close a few cases there... although boon lay show was also quite good.. I really need to say Thanks You to my Dear about the present that he bought for me... He bought a new design of the Destinee Series which costs $1.2k.. Which symbolise the progression of a relationship... I really like it alot... Even though u r a Miser... Hehe... but i am really touched that you willingly to spend this big amount on me... Thanks for everything that you have done for me...

Wow so long never have a break le wor... can go for a short holidae... maybe got to wait till September le wor...during my birthday lo... i need to have a break le really or else i am going to freak out sia... and ya one thing Dear dont give yourself too much stress... i kwn u wanted to work hard to have a better future lo... but one thing most important is that you must be happy..