Pages

January 26, 2009

Chapter Jan 2 2009

Today is the 1st day of the Ox year... Therefore wanna wish all of you a Happy Niu year... May working frenz, Bu Bu Gao Sheng, Schooling Frenz, Xue Ye jin Bu... Still surprised that i am still up at this hour?? Actually i am sleepy le... Have done some house cleaning this noon... SO tired...

Today my Reunion Dinner is done at one of the coffee shop near my Aunt's house... Haix.. is kinda unlucky, the last day of Rat year, caused me to have a fall and injuried myself... Now my leg gt scar le... then wear short dress not nice le.. :C After the dinner, my Dear come and fetch us home... As usual, my dad (say himself is sick, still can go out after the Dinner, to meet his So Call Frenz la...) then my sister, Dear n I went down to the Crowded Chinatown... In deed, the Economic recession can somehow feel that people spending power is already lessen, they will only buy what they need and not what they want... :P

Before the Rat year end, another Bomb ignite is i only discover On Fri, that my Car Insurance hasnt been paid up yet... And now the Money i entrust to the Car Dealer Company, have faced some Cashflow problem... I was told that one of the partner in this biz, have forged and withdraw all the Money out, now the Company only left with Empty Shell... Hence, i cant get my Money back now, and i got to fork out extra amount to take up another Car insurance, (it is an offence not to have a Motor insurance if you decide to drive on the road)And i have done it for 3 months, if really being caught i gotta fine dunnoe how much.. Although Money can settle this problem... is just that how many Parrell import Company will have this Problem, and how many Drivers is out there without knowing they are not covered under the insurance... Please pals, next time do rmb to look out for this shop, Japz Stars, dun ever take up their service, as it is really a very Bad experience for me...

Anyway nvm now is a brand new year for all of us... May it be good and a year filled with hopes... Furthermore do hope that the world is indeed in peace... May dreams and hope come true... Cheers...