Pages

January 15, 2009

Chapter Jan 1 2009

Congrats Everyone... NOW we have enter into another brand new Year of 2009... Hope Everyone is doing fine so far for this Starts Year... To being, just some updates of my wellbeing recently... After the end year of 2008, i haven been stop working so far... Just to inform is that i have stretch out enough to achieve my 1st Quality Club.. Yippee.. So happy... Right now, i am running for my another award, Star Club... Besides, i also busy doing my recruitment as i am currently a ADO now...

Yesterday, i just got into an arguement with My Dear... He say he is very disappointed with me as i am being quite lazy and not pay attention to my image wise... Haix... That's why i feel so obligated that if in order to be a Management, i have to pay attention to my Dressing?? And in this case, i cant wear sloopy... Hehe... Anyway i also do know that James and him is helping me in turn of my Career... Somehow or rather, am i really fit in Guiding or Coaching PPL?

Times really passes very Fast, My FITY have been with us for 2 months le... So far my Dear's driving skill have generally improved... Haha... But as usual hope he can improve his memory of Road direction... :p

End of the blogging of this entry... Therefore wanna wish you Gals, Happy Brand Niu Year... And Best wishes to you... And getting more bonuses and promotion...