Pages

September 21, 2009

Chapter Sep 2009

The Wedding Date is getting nearer and nearer, however, i feel that the excitment is not there. Instead is stress being filled between both of us? Does this happen to every couple? Or it is because we didnt have much saving that caused the problems? Or it is becuase my expectation on the wedding too high? I believe you gals agreed with me, that Wedding is once a life time (unless in the future i got divorce, then that's not counted) haha...

Recently, my Hubby dont know what happen, he didnt really give me a Dam anymore... Haix.. Is it becuase when a relationship steps into the 2nd or 3rd year, the feeling starts to be soured or changed?? Or am i thinking too much? i understand that he is facing alot of Stress, and he think all the problems lies with him, cause he didnt have the ability to earn money to provide me a gd living.. But i think is both of our Fault, as we didnt really put in our 100% heart to work hard and strive for our future.. I hope is not too late for us now to work hard together.. Hubby, What do you think?

Anyway, i hope my Plan C or B can work out, at least if Money can solve the problem, we wont be so Headache le.. Haha... Then we will still have some Money to plan for other things too.. Right?