Pages

October 23, 2011

Couting down towards Oct.

October soon will be coming to an end. So far in this month, I have accomplish nothing yet. Hopeing before this month end, I would be able to help some client in their Financial Dream.

I dont know whether people out there whom are reading my blog know what is my profession? I am a Insurance Agent, aka Financial Consultant. I have been in this line for quite a number of years. Generally have created a kind of relationship with some of my clients. They have become my friends.

People always talk about economic crisis is coming, and they forget their life itself also have crisis, which is Lifestyle Crisis. For instance, for a person whom earns $10 000 per month, what kind of lifestyle he have? Maybe he live in a Condo, have a BMW, and he likes to play golf. If Illness or Disability would to be happen, what happen to his lifestyle?