Pages

October 26, 2011

Holiday Mood

Good Morning Everyone, this week is a very relaxing week for me. Didnt have any appointment going on. ;< OMG how to kickstart my engine? I must throw away all my negative FEELING.

I just celebrate my Hubby Birthday on MOnday together with a bunch of colleagues from Prudential. Hopefully my hubby did enjoy himself as this is his first time with so many people celebrate with him. We had a Steamboat at our house. Thanks to some early Colleague whom still went to market and buy food especially to our house..

After the Lunch Steamboat, we went to NEX with my cousin and sister to have western Dinner at Cafe Cartel..The Place at NEX was a not as crowded as the one in Plaza Singapura. Was really a nice place to have gathering or appointment over there. ;P

[Texas Pork Ribs]

[Combo Pork Ribs and Chicken Chop]

[Pan Fried Sambal Macrononi]


Anyway today is a deepavali.. Which is a light of Festival. Wishing all my readers out there a Happy Holiday..