Pages

February 21, 2012

Busy February

Recently I have been quite busy with my Business, as my side here are setting up another Biz dealing with another kind of Insurance, which is Car Insurance. Anyone out there who known my Blog, if you drive or have friends who drive, do remember to quote from my website.

I would be very busy in the next following month as having too many Wedding Dinner to attend.. Haha.. Going to be Broke soon.. ;<

However during my free time out of the busy moment especially Weekend, I have been addicted to another Drama show again.. Haha... Previously was Scarlet Heart in the whole of Jan, but now was Skip Beat..

OST from SUPER JUNIOR for this Drama show, SKIP BEAT.



OST from various singer for SCARLET HEART.







Hope you guys enjoy these OST, and trust me these are nice SHOW. Would not reveal the Synopsis for these two show, do go and check it out yourself.. ;P