Pages

February 16, 2012

Feb is a Month full of Love!!

Been quite a long time since my last entry. Currently is Mid of Feb which means more than 45 days of the year had already passed. I have been quite busy during last month as Company is doing some Saving Promotion since the start of this year. Therefore as a Responsible Consultant, is my duty to meetup with my clients and also to do review on their policies plus updating them on the Trends happening in Prudential. ;>

How's everyone 14th Feb? For mine was normal as I still have to run for appointments in the morning and afternoon. Only gets to have a Dinner with My beloved Hubby. ALthough my hubby never gets me any surprise but I bought a gift for him as Valentines Present.



Guess what my Hubby's reaction was? He was happy and yet not happy cos I have been spending $$$ again.. I think is time for him to change a new wallet as the one he currently using was 3 years ago one, and have been kind of smelly as Leather never get to maintain properly would be like that.

Our dinner was taken at Pizza Hut, and they have a special set for Valentines Day, which was a Strawberry HEart Shape Pizza. The taste of the pizza was kind of sweet which quite match the day.



That was how I spend my Valentines day. Hopefully everyone had a Great One too no matter is with Your Lover or Family or even Friends.