Pages

April 18, 2005

busy week for me ya...

a brand new week have just started and yet todae me experiencing a MONDAY BLUE... lolx.. hw cum why monday must be blue le? ermmm this one is still an unkwn to me... whu cares anyway... monday is going to end soon le... wow tuesday going to arrive soon le... ha ha.. what does it gotta to do with me ya? cos tuesday i will be taking leave or perhap call MC ba... and now i'm still wondering whether to take part in the Jue Dui SUPERSTAR anot le... anyway just go for register tml ba and i might not be call for the audition mah... not everyone will be called ba... but which two photos shld i bring along wit me tml? ermm later think got to select it carefully ba... lolx...

now better dun talk about the singing competition stuff... ermmm let's talk about the tuition i conducted for the primary three student last thurs... basically is quite a nice experience for me ya... anyway so long nv conduct tuition to strangers le... but this is a good start for me yea... lolx.. tml still gotta a new task le.... a primary five student... three subjects English, Maths and Science... i doubting myself in teaching English le... wat to do... tml cuming le.. i'm feelin kinda scare of HiS father... later not Happy wif my way how? kinda worried sia... i believe i will do my very best to teach the student the best ba...

haix... this whole month nv get to shop alot le.. todae only buy one top for myself.. ha ha... cos now then i found out tat i do not have sufficient T shirt to wear... and basically now my wardrode is all skirts and sleeveless tops which is not suitable for wearing to the JURONG Island as not to show off my Fei Rou to the ppl over there... i feeling very tired in working le how ar... still got so long to suffer le.. maybe till the day i died ba... lolx.. unless i married a Millionaire then i no nid to work le... everyday go SHopping can le.. ha ha... han bing lo me... anyway is getting rather late le... me really nid to log off le... todae just blog till here ba... Sweet dreamz... and good nitez... to myself... ha ha....