Pages

April 09, 2005

Voices Of My Heart

haix... i just wake up not long ago.. wow is was kinda a nice sleep for me last nite... wow so long nv really sleep well le... been currently busy working this whole week... lolxxxx... next week will also be the same for me ya... i have another blog beside here...

yesterdae i knock off kinda early and wanted to blog dwn but then my post was not published as there are errors appearing.... yipee.. so early and me only wrk for 4 hrs ba... lolx... not tt bad la cos i was paid thousand plus per month yet i everyday knock off early... ha ha... am i abit weird cos i have two blogs le... so sometimes dunno where to write sia... perhap i shld only update one of them only everytime.. whereas the other one just kept for fun de... ha ha#### you know what on wed i have taken my first time in ever ride on a bike... when i am on the way back home from JURONG ISLAND... a guy offer me this ride.. wow the ride was so scary but kinda exciting le... cos can let the nature wind blow across your face... that feeling was dam cool and siok... ermm but then i still prefer cars la... at least have the convertable one lo... he he.... han bing rite me... still dreaming sia...

ermm kinda sad cos now no mood to do anything.. all my minds is filled with him... ermm but i know that life still gotta go on and we two are just impossible to be back again... and even though there's just another chance for me... i will definately be the one get hurt again... kinda happy for him as he now finally get the chance to build back the relation back with his ex... i really envy the girl whu can really catchen his heart..and no matter hw much pain i suffer .. he wont understand and he wont get a chance to knw de.. perhap i shld really let go ba.. at least this might make me feel better... whereby i know no matter how i kept myself busy i just cant forget him... and i cant bring myself to hate him... sometime i asked myself am i willingly to forksake everything for him? or is just because i cant own him.. tts why i cant let him go.... but in the end my answer is i really love him... just hoping he can be HAPPY even though i knw his happiness was not me... cos in the end i knw me and him wont end up together... i never regret knowing him and falling in love with him... Perhap this is life destine ba....

i do realise that sometime things once u let go before.. is hard to catch it back again... perhap there's life ba... person undergo ups and downs... sadness and happiness just to gain experiences... just like everyday got new born babies.. and everyday there's ppl died... this is called life cycle ba... sometimes really find it meaningless to be a living things..living beings are just so ke pei lo... dunnoe what on earth are we still living here...