Pages

April 04, 2005

I MISS HIM SO....

todae knock off early so take this time to blog it down... i was consider wrking only for 3 hrs todae cos i reach JURong Island ay 11 plus... then i knock off at 2 pm without taking my lunch la.. of cos... todae was a cooling day as it rained since morning till now then stopped... and need to walk 1 km into the office as there's any transport... but luckily thru and fro ... cars have stopped to bring me in.... maybe consider my lucky day ba... haix.. i still haven finish the report which was given to me for 2 months plus le... but lucky i now left abit more to accomplish...


dunnoe what happen to me after 31st of march... i started to miss him even more... and i really very sad as in his blog it written that he want his ex back... and she's the greatest regret of his lifetime... anyway i cant do anything to help him.. but just pray for him that he will be with that girl in the future... perhap tt's the only thing i could do for him ba... dunnoe whether he did read my blog not... but just hope that all the posting i wrote in the past was not read by him... cos to him now.. i am only his frenz or perhap frenz also not just a normal ppl chatting in msn ba... even though i cant chat with him face to face but thru msn i also very happy le... at least this is the only passage to let me knw about his well- being ba...



a few days ago.. i dreamt of my aunt... it wasnt a pleasant dream as i dream of something creepy running after my aunt... i felt so hopeless as i cant do anything to help her.. and can only stand aside to watch... i wonder what's tt creepy thing about... but what i guess is something not very nice or friendly ba.... perhap i am thinking too much le ba.. or shld say i watch too much horror movie le... just hope that my aunt is living well in the neither world... and hope that everything goes well for my mum and my families...