Pages

March 30, 2005

Sad Memories...

my aunt have passed away for a week le... still kinda not used to it as no phones call from her everyday... i believe the one who's uncomfortable is my mum... She and my aunt was consider the closest among them... frankly speaking nowadays i kinda of lost appetitte ever since after the funeral... all of us were very sad especially when we saw the coffin slowly moved into the furnace... and i do believe my cousin relative (her father side) does not seem to be bother by this... i am kinda angry with them as i think they dun show any respect for my aunt... when the monk was praying for my aunt... all of them are like talking and yelling loudly... wat's the hell with tat kind of attitude... but i believe my aunt dun blame them as she's a very nice women.. U forever Live in My Heart.. Aunt.. I wont forget all those times we spend togther and i promise u to lead a better life... and pursue my dream...

Life sometimes is really very funny.. Heaven tend to play a trick on u... when u decided to forget someone.. that person cum in your life again... dunnoe why.. this happen to me a couples of times le.. but i believe this times... i will be determine enough not to be soft hearten... i dun blame him for wat he did to me... and i dun mind he dun appreciate what i have done for him... anyway i nv really done alot for him mah... I just hope i dun get hurt anymore in any relationship in the future.. Just hope we can be frenz forever even cant be lovers.. I just hope i can fulfilled my dream soon...

Kinda abit sad as i receive letter from Uni of New South Wales and they rejected my application... anyway i already think most likely i wont get approved as my grades for my 3 yrs in poly was like shit... or maybe i'm not destinated to go into the group of 8 ba... anyway i got into the Uni of Newcastle... which is the top 10 uni in aust... ha ha consider not bad le... no top 8 at least gt top 10 sch wan me mah... basically me still in dilemma in thinking whether wan to study distance studies or other courses or go oversea and further my course in degree.... both got pros and cons... haix... still taking a step at a time in desciding as i dun hope that my descision will destroy my future...

Haix.. later still gotta work at Corochan... so Sianz.. but no choice for the sake of $$$$ my favourite... he he... so no matter hw tired i still gotta work...