Pages

March 06, 2005

problem day...

todae i went for the career and courses fair... wow interesting sia.. gotta c alot of things and found out alot of information for my future studies... but then nw then i found out that study really need alot of $$$$... again $$$ so sianz.. where on earth i go to dig out such a lump sum of money.. if i really study in SINGAPORE then maybe i can saved up a sum of money... whether study my own course CHEMICAL ENGINEERING... or study BIOMEDICAL or Phameuratical Sci... maybe in finalist i think i will either take up CE Or Phameuratical ba... he he... kinda ma fang sia me...


haiz.. after so many days my auntie still haven wake up yet... just hope tt she will be fine asap lo.. cos i still hope to go oversea together with her... ya find out tt his frenz also just passed away a few days ago... ermm hw cum so young such things will happen to him... anyway i do understand one thing... everything is destinated one.. if u are to dead no matter hw u try to avoid u will still died in the end... just as shown in the movie.. FINAL DESTINATION ( such a nice movie sia) life sometime is really very unfair ba.. why certain ppl tend to be so min hao and whereas some ppl tend to be so min ku...

ya todae got wrk at junction 8... but nv get a chance to talk to him much... ha ha this him is a new guy wrking there too... but dunnoe the feelin to him is just a crush or just feel tt he's a nice guy... ermm dunnoe le... abit funny feelin... but i do knw myself tt my ex still matter to me la... but wat to do ppl already going on wif his new life and new GF le so me also gotta carry on with my new life mah... but dunnoe nid a new BF ant la... if tts the case i still thinking whether to patch wif my ex, MELVIN ant... ha ha... so trouble... but cum to think if i just finding a float.. maybe i can patch wif him but i knw myself wont last long one... cos both of us are just dependent on each other.. sometime old lovers once parted maybe cant be back again once the feelin is lost is lost... ha ha... let nature takes its course ba...