Pages

March 11, 2005

trouble day... or boring day...

haix.. one week have already gone soon le... todae is fridae le.. lolx... so happy sia.. but then weekend always tend to past very fast... anyway weekend cum le also dunnoe do wat.. only either work or SHOPPING... Yipee.. but then no $$$ le... (ha ha kinda broke le...) :C

todae went to hospital to visit my aunt.... kinda sad to c her in such condition... her forehead gt one big bum le.. this is due to her fall on that day admitted to hospita last tues... kinda disappointed with the attitude that the doctors and nurses have... everytime ask them about her condition.. they always dun reveal... dunnoe wat they wan... maybe just wanna extend and drag so that we can pay higher hospitalized fee...

feelin kinda stressup nowaday.. still thinking what i really wan out of my life... is my life really that meaningless... or worthless? cum to think maybe ba... when one ppl in their life is goaless... or aimless... they will tend to have no sense of direction... on the other hand if one person tend to have too many goals or aims... they will also tend to get lost as they wont knw wat shld they choose... why ppl like to be so dilemma... cant they choose wat they really wan? is life really that unfair? ermm me also nt too sure perhap i shld use half of my life to find the answer ba...

frankly speaking... after so long i still kinda miss him... even though i knw he already gt a new girl be with him le.. and as wat i stated in the past posting... love cant be force and what is mean to be urs will be urs ba... nd i knw that some ppl will say me hua chi or stupid but i just cant help not thinking of him... no matter where i go or what i do... his reflection will crafted in my mind... i knw life still goes on... and just consider me myself being stupid to be cheated by him lo.. maybe he dun meant it ba... he really gt try to like me but still cant force himself to... or he did like me before but the feelin just cum and goes like that... but i really never regret knwin and meeting him... my whole life changes after he steps in my life.. and i Never Kwn that i can really like a person so deep before...

hey gal, wake up la.. is time for you to get on with ur life le... dun forget about ur dream... ur passion... let him go ba.. and let new ppl step in your life... and dun shut ur door to those whu wan to cum in...