Pages

March 18, 2005

one week gone again!!!!!!

another week have passed again... now i still left a few more days to get my pay... todae go to the NATAS travel fair... got to see alot of different travel agency... me and Sze wanna go to HongKong this may or june... and we get to find the cheapest rate which is $323 for 3 days/ 2 nights by Cathay Pacific... ermm kinda excited to go oversea but nid to me to fork out this amount in one short i cant le... moreover i need to do further studies too... haix... why on earth $$$ is so important... and wonder whether i can get any bank loan from RHB bank not for my Degree study...for this time round i think i study biomedical first lo.. even though psychology is my interest... cum to think that in Singapore i cant find much jobs after i graduate... unlike Biomedical... ya todae before i reach Suntec, i went for an interview at Chinatown, Breadtalk..ermm the pay is kinda low but i can work quite a number of days... and i only get 3 days off per week...

haix.. my aunt is still in hospital... kinda one week never go visit her le... what took her so long to recover... why heaven is so unfair, all good people tend to die faster or earlier than all bad people... aunt can u hear me when i talk to you ? if you does, please faster wake up... everyone in the family is waiting for you.... and we love you....