Pages

January 21, 2006

Another cold day again as today have rained for almost half a day... Today is another sick day for me... Haix... feelin kinda empty as my bf cant stay wif me when i'm sick.. sob.. sob cos he need to work sia... Recently keep on have quarrel with him... sad sad... cos he always unhappy wif me when i nv msg him no matter when i reach hm... beside he kinda unhappy when i go out wif guys alone too... wat to do? last wednesday i went to MOS.. the pub is very big... and gt alot of ang Mos... hahah..frankly i think i really in love wif him le.. and i realy hope to undergo a serious relationship wif him... But i kwns if we realli be together we sure face alot of problems de.. cos both parents objected us.. Haix...

Beside that i really cant stand him being so xiao qi juz like a small kid like tt.. nid me to coax him and sayang him like tt... ermm feelin so useless sia..hw cum i always make him unahppy? and why shld we always quarrel over such little stuff... anyway me will blog till the end of here... Saddish..