Pages

January 30, 2006

Happy Chinese New Year to Everyone... Todae is the 2nd day of the Chinese New Year.. wow so fast one brand new year have come..... Recently busi doing house cleaning...

This new year to me is nothin special as this year my Ang Bao collection is so little till so pathetic... haix... beside this new year i had been kinda unhappy as my bf had been veri cold towards me... sad sad.. dunnoe what had happen to him.. Does he found a new gf? or did i do anything wrong to make him angry or make him feel disappointed in me? i really found out that i had been veri in Love wif him wor.. how? is this a good thing? cos i believe that if we both party are serious with each other... we gotta face alot of problems together and had to face them together... and not ignoring each other or trying to torture each other... Perhap this time my Chinese New Year will be the break up day for me and him.. but of cos i dun wish to la.. as i really wanna spend my Valentine Days with him...

Anyway Pals.. thanks for spending the time readin my Blog... and All the best to u in the brand New Year... Miss ya Pals..