Pages

January 16, 2006

Dear all reader... i am finally back in Blogging again... so many weeks have passed and i have experience kinda alot of things le... On the 9th of Jan, I have finally passed my 4th time attempt of M9... OMG i really veri lousy as i require so many times to pass my test... Haix... And on the 11th Jan, I attended the Agency Event of GNK organisation in the Morning... through this event i get to kwn alot of ppl le... haha.... and most of them are veri chatty especially my Shi Xiong.. Chen Han Wei... haha... he treated me quite good and like to suan me de... haha... but of cos i kwn tt watever he say is good for me la... but then he's really kinda cute and good lookin wor...hey Vivian wat are u thinkin abt nw? haha u are nw attached de wor.. cannot be so flirt le... lolx...

Talking about this i am kinda worried abt when i am totally into this line, i couldnt afford the time out to meet my Bf le... tt's why he dun really veri supportive to my career.. sob sob... he scare tt i get veri close wif other guys and being eat Toufu... haha.. beside this he also worried abt i might change into a materialistic girl... but i am here to tell him tt i wont lo... if i will in the 1st place i wont choose to be wif him le... rite? Frankly who will kwn wat will happen in the future... i might found a better guy than him... lolx... To me i really Happy to have him by my side... even though we are of different races but then he treated me quite good wor... kinda possessive lo... but he's the only bf i had who really care for me...and i noe in his heart i do stay a part...