Pages

May 11, 2007

Happy 1st Month!!!

Here i am back in blogging again... hehe... before the end of April...i wanted to write another entry... this month is really a down period for me as everything seems to be so bad for me... Haix... kanna commission being crawl back... then company say got wat policy replacement stuff.. all these management stuff seems that prudential wanna eat my $$$ like that... i feel So FUCked Up lo.. I really feel like quittin wor.. From last year till now it seems like Prudential keep on giving me Problem... Not As if i earn alot wor.. Why cant things be more simplier? Wow time really flies when u and your loved ones are together... dunno why times always seems to pass so fast when Dear and me are together... Me and him are together for abt 1 month and 1 week le.. hehe... hope we can really last long enough for us to get married la... lolx.. am i day dreamin? frankly i really very happy that he have enter my life and generally becum part of my life le.. although he's nt gd lookin but he gt a golden heart... most impt is that he showered with patience and endless love... Woah... Sound so Er xin So Mushy...I might not be a very good girlfrenz... but thanks for giving me a chance to learn how to be one... hehe... Thanks pals.. for all the support given to me.. and also hope u enjoy readin my update.. take care my frenz...