Pages

May 11, 2007

Saddish Mood

Yo Pals, Back in bloggin again... todae my mood was suppose to be happy one as is my off day after 4 continous days at Tampines Roadshow... This time round the roadshow was not a very good result for Linda and Me... But we still at least close 1 case with $$ taken and another 1 case is just paper close lo... Haix... Perhap after my bangkok trip will be okay...

Now then i realise that best friends also cant really be trusted... in front of you they looked very nice to you... but yet behind your back they can say alot of bad things of you... and even wrote thru internet where all ppl can access to it... Haix.. why must be like that? Not happy of you can tell you out front de ma.. but i didnt do anythin wrong wat.. plus the name Vivian is not being Trademark.. Plus i only used it in my work, for biz purposes... and dun tell me that all outside ppl call Vivian is copy you la... My Fav Colour all along is Pink colour... but only sometime i tend to try out others colour whether it suit me ant.. Plus i do not like dirty green... I like Lime green(bright Colour)...This is also call copy cat? then you used pink colour stuff is copy me? Plus i just like to do research on the diff facial center and Spas outlet... of cos is ask u la... u so kwn hw to enjoy life... dun ask u ask whoever? if you really mind so much... then next time i dun ask you lo... tot that girls normally exchange tips on shoppin and beauty...I kwn i am not a pretty gal so i dun fit to be your frenz...

i think i better end my entry here lo... and may this may be a better month for me in my career and love life... Happy Bangkok trip on 18th May... Hehe...