Pages

May 29, 2007

HiHi

Back in bloggin again.. return frm my Bangkok trip le.. hehe... the trip is 5 days 4 nites... is kinda short sia in fact.. lolx... actually after this trip then i realise something... i really really misses my Dear wor... hehe... dunnoe why although we been together for only 2 months... but he some sort becum part of my life le... perhap i am too naive le ba... frankly i really very scare that he is out there to lay me out too... although he dun seem like one...however guys tend to change easily... especially out there so many temptation... hehe...

To my Dear (just in case u read my blog)... there's some words that i cant tell u personally... I am really very happy to find u in this life... although i am not a good gf... whom always bully and vent my anger on u... but i will try my very best to control my temper... hehe... although we dunno how long we will be together.. but let us treasure every moment we spent together.. i am never feel so Xin Fu in my past relationship.. Thanks for appearin in my life..

Haix... frm the previous entry u can see that i have some arguement with Vivienne... Somehow or rather find that is kinda not worth it to argue anymore... perhap there's some action that i did which annoy her or her other partner... but come on la.. we are adult le...we shld behave like adults ma... if u not happy with me in the future... just tell me directly... dun use this internet to vent or express ur feelin... even though this is ur online dairy...u have the freedom to do watever u wan.... So let's us stop all these stuff k? Dun waste our 6 yrs frenzship...

I shall stop my entry here and go back to do the present that i own my Dear since our 1st month on 23rd April...hehe...