Pages

June 18, 2007

Working Lifestyle...

Recently very busy in my workload...although i very busy with my many appointments... but my buddy Linda and me are very disappointed with our closing ratio... And why some others ppl can close alot of cases in 2 weeks time? Somehow or rather i find it not fair and the senoir say that Amount of Hardwork + Skill is = Closing Ratio.... but somehow i think that this isnt the thing.... Is just like 30% Luck + 40% Hardwork + 30% Skill = Closing Ratio... Luck in this line is also kinda important... as something if ur lady luck isnt be with u... no matter how hardworkin u r also no result...

Time really passes very fast.. I am already 1.4 months in this industry le... i started to feel tired in this line le... as everyday have endless work stuff to do... and also feel that ever after i been in this line... me and my best frenz have been not really in a good term le... haix... is it there isnt a balance luck in everything???? So long never really go out to enjoy with my frenz le... i really missed the times whereby we go ktv.. movie... and eat together... gossip gossip and gossip...

Of cause i am not going to quit this line.. i still want to continue in this industry.. and maybe in next year... i will want to go back study le... so now must really start some basic saving le.. so gotta to cut dwn alot of things le... hehe...