Pages

November 03, 2011

Drama or Reality?

Recently I found out that I was really addicted to the show; it started with a kiss. I cant resist keep watching this show.. And I fall in love with this two couple Joe Cheng and Ariel Lin.

Today was a interesting day as I met up with a friend wife to discuss on the insurance policy for their 2nd child.. After settling the insurance policy for her.. We continue our chat over a Dinner at Lai Lai. Over the dinner, it really make me flash back alot of my old times.

I was really very lucky to have my Hubby with me by my side now. Although I always hope to have a fairy tale love story (comon isnt that every girls' dream) just like the ISWAK. Come to think after all my previous Love experience, I always tend to meet up with Jerks and Idiots.. Until my Hubby who really treat me like Princess ;P

To me drama are drama, but sometime drama are created as it did happen on reality.. Isnt it? haha..