Pages

November 30, 2011

May God of Nature blessed my loved ones

This week have been a up and down for me. As last Saturday i attended a Happy event which is my Brother in Law's Wedding. It was a outdoor event located at a very far away place near Kranji. It was a very nice place as you are nearer to the nature. The place is called garden Asia located at Neo Tiew Crescent.

After the happy event, the next day my uncle was admitted to Hospital due to Breathing difficulties. Doctor certifiate that his lungs have Water. And he just did an operation to draw the water out of his lungs. Doctor also did an biopsy for him, and from his body tissue it seems to be unhealthy tissue, might be a cancer.

I now really realise that a person's mood can let a person's health detoriate. ;< Hopefully may everyone around people who loved me and I loved be happy and healthy. Cos Health is always very important no matter how rich you are you cant buy back health and time. Therefore dont do things that might lead to remorseful. Just like what my cousins, who always make my uncle angry and he always think that my uncle very rich. Common no matter whether my uncle is rich or not is also non of his biz. As this is my uncle hard earn money. Even though he did claim before from his insurance payment 10 years ago due to nose cancer. This is still his money isnt it? Hopefully after this case may make him more mature and not just pretending to be good to my uncle. Sorry if i sound abit blunt but I really cannot Tahan his action and his saying.