Pages

November 18, 2011

Hong Kong Trip

Went to HongKong for 4 days with my friend only. Left my Hubby in Singapore alone.. Poor him.. Although this trip was only 4 days but it was indeed very tired. The last time i went to Hongkong was 5 years ago.. ;>

Places i went to this time round, beside Disneyland and also Madam Tussande Wax Museum. ;P The feeling I have this time round was not very happy cos the whole HOngkong Culture seems to change. And their service level seems to be getting worst as compare to Taiwan and Thailand.

The hotel which we stay this time round was not very good. Bed quite hard and also the pillow was very uncomfortable. Perhaps one price one quality.

hotel; Metropark Hotel Mongkok
Venue; near Prince Edward MTR.

Advantage was that the room was spacious as compare to the previous 5 yrs ago at Dorsett Seaview located at Tsiam San Shui. Recontinue my blog again in my next post. Currently haven upload my photos yet.