Pages

November 22, 2007

Blogging Time !!!

This Nov is passing very fast.. right now is already month end... But i am still short of my production wor... ermmm really doubt whether can i make it for my year end quota... I really rushing for it lo.. and do hope that i also can perform some magic out in the year end [just like some of my senior does that too]

Ppl... i am really thinking whether do i need to rent a stall at Kallang.. Which is outside the Hairtech [Sze shld knw ba...] Although the rent is kinda cheap.. but i do not kwn how's the crowd over there... Thats why i wonder shld i give it a try... Hope to hear some comment from u all?? I have quite a number of goods in my house... so hope that by renting the stall can help me to lessen some burden.. Haha...hope you ppl can give me some support wor.. by visting me at the stall perhap with effective of next month...

Haix.. yest bought some facial products from BWL which is call "Doctors' Secret" and spend 430 dollars over there.. Kinda ex rite?? But frankly speaking their products is kinda effective for me wor.. But Er hope you wont be angry for not supporting you la.. My dar Dar was sponsoring me 1/4 of it.. although is not alot but is still better than nothing rite?? haha... This Doctors' Secret comes from USA and it is a 5 steps facial product... kinda layche rite?? it consist of the cleanser [step 1], toner [step 2], lighten scar [step 3], skin contour [step 4] and sun screen [step 5]..although is alot of steps but for the sake of beauty gotta spare some time to do all these.. ;p but after using this product is really effective on me... if u guys interested can ask me to get from you... at discount price la.. but i am not in this line... No worries.. haha...

Anyway hope you ppl after reading my blog do get some facts lo.. dun forget my main line is still working as Prudential Financial Consultant wor.. haha... Bot in this BWL sales person.. As for Ting enquiries, the surprise i give to my Dear Dear is a watch and a wallet and also a couple cup [which he demand lo]... Will blog till here and keep updates again soon...