Pages

November 10, 2007

Facts on My Company !!!

Today wanna tell you pals, some history of my company... Prudential is a UK based company which had been around for nearly 165 years le wor.. and it had been in Singapore for 76 years so long... even before Singapore was declared independent wor.. hehe... And Prudential have been No 1 Insurance Company from consective 2 years le wor.. 2005 and 2006.. So will Prudential still be No 1 in 2007?? gotta wait till end of this year then we will know.. Beside this, Prudential is also recognised for the best investment company gold medal for 2006 and 2007... Frankly speaking, I also cant say other company not good la... but frankly i never regret to be working under this company and under a good Boss James... Ermm... James actually was Sze's Adviser... then she recommend him to me and i took up a plan with him... And soon he started to ask me interested to work in this line as he need ppl under him.. this happen in year 2005 and i took nearly a year to enter this industry.. Woahhaha... Actually is i Been failing my exams thats why... Lolx...

In this line been nearly 2 years le wor.. Kinda Long rite?? I believe not alot of ppl will expect me to be in this line for so long... Actually from this line, i do learn some personal life experience wor.. and also some interpersonal skill wor.. Although not alot of people support me in this line..but i am consider lucky to able to survive in this industry and earn some money in this line... haha... And i do agree that Hard Work will surely pay off if you are persistence enough... And from Brain Tracey Book i do agree that Self-image.. Self-Esteem are very important in sales industry... Self-Image is about what you think of yourself.. and how much you liked yourself.. And Self-Esteem is about how you can carried yourself infront of ppl.. Actually Self-image and Self-Esteem is interlink...

Anyway Enouh of all these theory for now.. Btw do get updated by my new blog.. whereby i sell my stuff de.. So Pals... Please support this site le.. Help me spread around la.. Okay... http://xuannyfashionattitude.blogspot.com Thanks Pals...