Pages

November 01, 2007

Holiday Trip !!

On the 22th of Oct this month... me and my darling went to oversea in BangKok... the trip was all paid by my darling lo... hehe... i kinda saved a pool of money wor... But me also not so petty as in return his birthday gift... i bought a Seiko watch and also a Branu Braffel Wallet for him... See i treat him so good... :P i know he spend kinda alot of money on me... And this poor little boy's bank account from 4 digits become not 3 digits only.. but i promise to you.. i will cut down my expenses and try to save more okay??

The trip was an enjoyable one of cos... and frenz need not to worry as we didnt do anything wrong.. so you ppl wont get my red bomb so early la... so do start to save 1 dollar a day for my ang bao lo.. hehe... i bought alot of stuff back.. like bags... shoes... clothes... as for my darling... he went tailor made 5 shirts at Boss avenue... bought a wallet for my dad and his mum... some t-shirt and also 2 shorts... hehe... ermm total trip i spend is $600 plus... as for him is about $800 plus...

We expect to have even more trip in the future... but not so soon ba.. perhap wait till his bank account recover from injury first... next trip perhap might be going to Hongkong or Genting Ba... hehe... And this is his 1st time to go oversea... so his 1st time was mine... Opps.. dun be mistaken wor... Some Photos Taken during the trip...