Pages

December 24, 2005

After so many days, i finally back in Blogging le wor.. yesterdae my last day of work in the Yokogawa... Ermm kinda abit unbearin le.. Quek and the rest treated me to the Laguna Country Club... Abit Paiseh cos caused them to waste money to treat me eat...I enjoyed the meal very much and the food there was kinda tasty furthermore the Astmosphere was kinda classic and romantic... Me later goin out to watch movie with Alvin... The 1st time meetin after kwnin each other thru Friendster frm Michelle's Link... We meet each other at ard 5.30 pm at Suntec city b4 collectin our Chronicles of Narnia movie ticket...

The mOvie was Kinda an interesting one.. Kinda Magical and the effect was great... It was quite a worthwhile movie to watch.. tml i will be going To Jb with My family members le.. haha first time outing with them out of Singapore... Feel myself quite useless as i can afford to treat them to go HK or maybe Japan... haix... but nvm i believe myself i shld be able to afford more oversea holidae for them in the future... lolx... 1st and foremost i must pass my M9 test paper on the 3rd of Jan 2006.. May 2006 will be a better yr for me..

Next i nid to write abt my feelin for Alvin and the rest of the guys who are sort of saying wanting to Woo me.. or Like me.. Frankly speakin, the one who i really love are the 2 person as below... Sky and Yw... although i kwn that me and them are impossible but yet i still cant forget them as they hold a kinda special place in my heart... as a Frenz i wish to be their side forever.. Basically beside i am not ready to be in a relationship yet nw.. and is nt all simply because of them... Perhap i still nid more space and time to think thru wat i really wan and who i can believe... haix.. To Alvin, i Kwn u treat me gd and i am really very sorry to make u feel miserable.. cos i cant be ur gf as this is nt fair for u... Hope u can understand... dun wanna make u to wait for me lo.. we still Be frenz 1st better.. wil be ur side when u nid Help... or when u feel dwn... do Think of Me ba...