Pages

December 04, 2005

todae is the most boring day i ever had in the whole week... actualli by rite i suppose to go out wif Faizal de but then due to my menstra so i gotta cancel off the date wif him... instead ofbeing understanding... he make a fuss out of it.. saying that i got lots of reason nt to meet him de... due to this argument it make me feel that he dun really understand me... and i simply cant stand ppl whu accuse me for doing things which i dun... haix... why cant any other guys like Yuwei understand me de? perhap i shldnt even consider Faizal to be my Boyfrenz lo... actually at 1st still tot of givin it a try and let Yuwei go.. as me and him are juz destinated to be Kor and Mei ba... so i simply dun change this status of ours... but basicalli i still hope we still can be gd frenz no matter wat happen...

Todae Yuwei came to my hse as he helped me to repair my Pc... and he helped me to assemble... so he stayed at my hse for a few hours... i kinda jealous of my sister... as she talked alot wif him... but comm on la.. Vivian, she's ur sister le... why shld u be jealous of her? and basically Yuwei onli treat her as his sister... juz like to disturb her.. and played wif her.. so i shldnt be so sensitive wif tt...

k la.. i think i shld stop bloggin here... and is time for me to sleep soon... haix.. feel kinda worried and excited wif my M9 this cuming fridae.. haix.. hope i can really pass it at one go... i nid to study extreme hard nowadays...wish myself luck ba... update wif ya again..