Pages

December 01, 2005

Me back in blogging again.. now preparing to count dwn my remaining days in Power Seraya... haha... me finally free frm the job on the 23rd of Dec le... hehe.. cant wait for the special day to arrive.. lolx... although excited but now very stress as my next insurance paper, M9 is just a week later... and yet i haven finish studying.. wow kao men... todae James gave me a tuition on my M9... His girlfrenz also tag alone later... haha.. now c 2 of them together realli nt veri compatible le.. but wat to do as long as my Boss like can le la...

Ermm a few days nv msg Faizal le.. neither do he sms me nowadays ever since i cant meet him on Monday... haix.. wat to do i am really dam tired wat.. anyway forget it la since he is so petty and beside dun really trust him for likin me and dun trust him for treating me as his Dear... WTF sia.. perhap he's juz too borin le ba.. haix.. neither will i accept him as my Bf as we are really two poles apart le.. As 4 me and my Kor, we are still having the ai mei relationship lo.. haha todae he call and look for me callin me Qing Ai de.. wow i really veri shock but then i kwn he juz jokin nia la.. Otherwise he is dreamin lo.. hehe... But Watever the reason was, i still feel very Happi when he address me That...