Pages

November 27, 2005

yesterday was my Best Pal's birthdae... and it was the 1st time i watched an R21 movie.. the tittle was Cold Shower.. this movie was a french movie but actualli i simply dun understand wat the story line was.. maybe it was a wen yi movie so i cant catch the story line... Frankly speakin i nearly doze off during the show.. all i understand tt the main character and his girl frenz plus another frenz of his was having three person sexual style... wow man i really cant believe that ppl can actually share their girl frenz wif his frenz in this kinda of 'action'? but anyway i hope that the next R21 show will be better than this... haha... kinda disappointed in this movie even though the tittle sound nice la...

Now said abt Sze's birthdae party yesterdae... it was kinda crowded as alot of ppl, especailly her relatives almost covered half of the place.. the party was considered a success even though alot of ppl last min throw aeroplane and nv even tell us... haix... again i'm disappointed in Yw... as he disappoint me again.. haix... he lied to me again saying he will come and waited for him till 9 plus le... still cant c any sign of his presence.. i'm kinda angry wif him as he nv even bother to tell me tt he's nt cumin... wat so called urgent stuff happen... hw cum he gt so mani urgent stuff happen de? and till nw he dun even bother to msg me or call me to say sorry... but come on la, px.. who on earth u r... nt his gf why muz he say sorri to u? anyway yesterdae is nt mine birthdae why muz i be so pissed off wif him? i juz simply dun understand myself.. maybe i really fallen deep for him? which i supposed nt to as he's my kor.. always will be my kor...

wow read thru all my posts i discover my posts mostly are on relationship... perhap i shldnt write so much on that le.. but then i really have to say sorry cos i think i'm destine to suffer in relation and $$$$... anyway i better write till here.. c ya all again...