Pages

November 24, 2005

Hey i'm back in bloggin agai.. wow recently very busy doing my overtime.. life still the same as for me recently.. nthing special had happen ard me!!! sometime feel if life could be more fun and entertaining, will be better... maybe i shld change my way of lifestyle ba.

my ex Colleague just back to singapore for her 1 month holidae before reeturnin to Aust on 2nd of Jan... Juz met up wif her and together we went for a steamboat dinner wif Ee Choo and Auntie Tay plus Yan Ping lo... hehe.. the Dinner was great.. After that we plan to watch movie de but in the end we went for Clubbin at Double O... Wow kinda disappointed wif the place there as it wasnt really so amazing.. perhap yesterdae i do not really have the mood to go Clubbing ba.. lols..

i nowadays very fang as i am considering whether to accept a guy as my BF nt... is nt i am raceist le.. actualli tot of trying out wif him but most of my frenz say better nt cos it might be difficult to break off wif him if he's really serious wif me... frankly i dun really believe that he will be serious wif me.. haha why do i have this mentality le? ermm dunno le.. juz feel that relationship to me cum and goes just like tt... there wont be ever lasting love happen now in this century le.. perhap ppl are becuming more and more western le ba.. so sooner or later our culture will sure be gone le.. haha.. wonder will there be a culture savour appear in the years dwn the road? another thing is that not only he's a malay... and yet his qualification is infact lower than mine... haix.. i realli in a dilemma... but perhap i dun realli like him as when u like a person u wont nid to think and of cos sure u will be wif him when he express his love to u... this is a story adapted frm a priest's say...

now i'm in the office doing nthing..haha... next month shall be my last month in this Company le.. kinda happy and kinda a bit bu she as i have feelin for those ppl wrkin here... happi in the sense i can try a brand new field regardless Insurance Line or as a teacher in International Sch... These two fields will be definately a challenging one for me.. especially the Insurance line cause have more chances to meet more people.. more exposure..

haix.. i think better stop bloggin here otherwise i will go on and on without stoppin.. lolxx...