Pages

November 05, 2005

today is a coolin and rainy saturday... wow after these few holidae by right yesterday i suppose to go to work but in the end cos not feelin well.. again got to apply leave again.... another unpaid leave sia... lolx... this month my pay will deduct dunno hw much le.. kinda saddish sia... later going for my colleague weddin at Marina Mandarin hotel... ermm gotta broke again as nid to give red packet ma...

u kwn two days ago... i argue wif him.. and frm this argument i gets to kwn that how sweet and hw concern he was to me... i really feel very sad in argueing with him... i dunno why i'm so jealous when he say he wanna kwn my frenz frenz after Wed clubbin at ChinaBlack... that gal is such a hot and wild babe.. perhap most gals like to kwn this kinda of gals ba... i purposely dun wanna answer his call nor reply his sms... juz dun wanna heard frm him at that very moment... and he keep on callin and smsing me... saying that he was worried abt me doing anythin silly... but frankly i'm nt to that extend doing any thing stupid la.. is juz dun wanna contact or talk to anyone.. i really suspectin myself gettin depression le... hw? whu out there can help me? but till now me and him better le...i am tryin to cut dwn my contact wif him... perhap Sze is rite lo... dun care abt whether he gt contact wif tt gal nt juz care abt myself and him can le.. wat for make my life so miserable?? juz relax and dun care what ever he told me gt tell others nt... i really Hao xiang Zhi Dao ta de Li xiang Qing Ren dao Di is zeng yang de ren, dao di you mei you wo de feng..

Just waNNa Kwn that how he feel for me... everytime i asked him abt this kinda of question.. he always try to avoid it.. he nv reject or accept me... he himself also dunno hw he feel for me? even though he have feelin for me but he juz dun wanna anyhow think... perhap he really wanna avoid ba... but to me if he doesnt like me, can he reject me directly instead of treatin me so gd.. i scare i cant control myself in fallin deeper for him..

Perhap i shldnt think so much le ba.. i juz cant help myself to think le.. and concentrate on my insurance test next next week... juz wanna pass so i can fulfill my ambitious to be an agent... i am really lookin forward in this line.. juz as i am lookin forward to be an child care teacher.. hehe... btw forget to inform u tt next week onward till dec.. i'm wrkin as a part time cashier at my hse here de ntuc... ermm hope i can make use of my free time to earn money... meanwhile he also going to wrk in starhub company le.. his trainin starts todae.. hope he can really stick to his job till dec... cos he nid money now.. so i hope he can depend on himself to obtain wat he wan... instead to borrow frm frenz.. rite? and i believe he can do it de... cos i believe he do have ability to obtain wat he wans...maybe i really too naggy sometime ba... dan yuan he wont be irritated by me...