Pages

November 02, 2005

Dear Blog.. i am back in updating my dairy le.. this week realli rocks men.. cos is kinda a long holidae for me le.. cos Monday half day... tues, wed and thurs is a holidae for me.. lolx.. hard to find le.. cos most of my frenz still nid to wrk le.. so consider myself luckily men..

haix.. feelin kinda sad as i flung my 2nd insurance test paper le on the 27th of October... OMG wat shld i do? i really hope to get into this line le.. hope i can really make my mark in this line... God can u please help me.. or anyway out there can help me? perhap shld i depend on myself to obtain this line... lolx...

sometime i feel really empty le.. wat shld i do? wanna go look for a bf but where on earth i shld i go and find one? maybe i shld wait nature take its course ba... or shld i wait for my kor? i dunno hw he feel for me cos my relation with him is really complicated... haix.. somehow so near somehow so far... is lovin someone so difficult to tell? or is it sometime when u have feel for someone doesnt mean that u like or love him? what does love means sometime? i also dun really understand.. haix... does all guys really go sex instead of love? or shld i say they wont care whether they gt feelin for tt girl they will still have sex with them? this is wat i heard from all my colleagues... even though they are married but then they still go hunt for prey.. perhap there are some gd guys out there who really have sex with only to those they have feelin and not becuase of their needs...

life kinda gets boring nowadays cos i wanna earn more money to fulfill my ambition to be a businesswomen.. lolx.. somehow like the hyflux CEO... how i envy those ppl who are so rich that they do not have to think on how they spend their money... i think i better stop bloggin here.. cos time is gettin late le..